Monday, December 02, 2013

I used to blog quite a bit.  Mostly running and rambling tales about my latest attempt to conquer some sort of endurance beast.

But then something happened.
And the time available throughout the day to run (and ramble) diminished dramatically in duration.
 
Not that I have a decent excuse.  Afterall, running with kids shouldn't be a hinderance.
I also started spending more time pursuing other hobbies.

 But I still think of myself for the most part as a runner, particularly a long distance runner, even though my distances aren't nearly as long as they used to be.
I've got two races coming up in the next few months--Bandera and Rocky Raccoon.  Both are favorites.  I'm registered for 50km at Bandera and 100 miles at RR. 
 
50km will be fun and doable. 
 
I am in no way, shape, or form prepared for 100 miles.  And I certainly don't have the time to get there. 
 
I.I.T.S.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails