Friday, April 01, 2011

At least four hours.

That's about the minimum amount of time it typically takes to take part in one of my extracurricular excursions. 

Seriously. 

Golf... that's easy, 18 holes = 4 hours.


Biking... well, it's gonna have to be at least 40 miles to make it worth while, and the standard Aledo loop is 60 with a stop about half-way to grab a Gatorade at the gas station off 1187.

Running... though I've scaled back the bigger stuff, I still like to put in some decent double-digit mileage on the weekends. 

Eventually, something's gotta give....

2 comments:

Kevin said...

I say keep the golf and running.

bob said...

Hey, really great blog post… I've enjoyed reading through your blog because of the great style and energy you put into each post. I actually run AceHealth.org, a blog of my personal research and experiences. If you're interested, I would love to have you on as a guest blogger. Please send me an e-mail: bob.mauer65(at)gmail(dot)com, and I can give you more information. Looking forward to hearing from you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails