Friday, September 17, 2010

Day One: My Head Hurts.

Throughout the day, I consumed copious amounts of lettuce, cucumbers, green peppers, zucchini, celery, and lean meat. I also chugged more than a gallon and a half of water My only carbs came from a single grapefruit, half of which was eaten in the morning and the other half in the evening.

I was doing just fine, thank you, until my mid-day spinning class. Following 50 minutes of intense cardio, the hunger finally become noticeable. The headache kicked in a couple hours later and didn't subside until I finally drifted off to sleep.

Hopefully, today will be a better day. I will be in court all afternoon, so I will not have the opportunity to snack much after lunch. That will be tough. To make this plan work (i.e., to minimize hunger and headaches), repeated noshing on nutritious eats (i.e., bland, boring vegetables) is required.

Day two, let's rock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails