Monday, March 29, 2010

Yawn.

Too little sleep.

99% of the time, I love the location of our new home.  We are near TCU, several parks, the Fort Worth zoo, and lots of locally owned shops and restaurants.  But we are also about two miles from an enormous train yard.  And our house sits high up on top of a hill.  And every so often, it seems that several thousand trains come through during the wee hours of the morning, blowing their horns incessantly throughout the pre-dawn darkness.

The first one came around 2 a.m., and they didn't stop until after 4 a.m.  I know this because my son, who randomly decides not to sleep in his bed, was squirming next to me for a couple of hours last night, preventing any chance of rest for big poppa.

I am exhausted and it is only 6:58 a.m.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails