Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Addicted to... the gym

A friend recently accused me of having a gym addiction.  I believe there may be some validity to his accusation.  Currently, I am a member of three gyms, and I will likely join a fourth gym this week.  Each serves a particular purpose.  The Body Firm covers my personal training and weight lifting.  Energy Fitness provides spinning classes (which I recently began teaching).  Ridglea Country Club gets me my golf fix, but it also has a nice pool and workout facility that I randomly make use of.  And now L.A. Fitness may serve as my racquetball outlet.  So yes, I am a member of several gyms.  Perhaps I do have an addiction.

1 comment:

johnt said...

I hate joining gyms, cause I never go to them. I have a golds membership, for $24 a month. I just go by sometimes to check out the girls. I have a bad ass garage gym, but, I don't use it as much as I would like either.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails