Monday, October 26, 2009

Heartfelt Thanks from the Heartland and Upcoming Runs

Wow.  I am humbled by the comments on my Heartland post.  Thank you all for your kind words and support. 

An interesting question I have received from several different sources recently is, what's next? 

After two weeks of glorious gluttony, I can honestly say I don't know.

I've got Bandera on the schedule again (only the 50km), but not much else.  I'd like to run Waco again and pace the Cowtown 50km.  But really, I don't currently have any pressing need to accomplish anything at the moment.  I'm not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing.  It is what is.

At least of one thing, I am certain.

Pumpkin Spice Lattes from Starbucks are marvelous.

1 comment:

Addy said...

A belated congratulations on your amazing race :) I've just finished reading your detailed race report and thoroughly enjoyed getting to experience Kansas (and 100 miles) vicariously through you. I hope that a post race glow is finally starting to sink in and that your are reveling in meeting this monumental goal.

Congratulations!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails