Thursday, June 04, 2009

Buying a house, selling a house, moving out of a house, moving into a house. House, house, house. Like sand through the hour glass, these are the days of my life.

The final move is imminent, and I am ready. Hopefully, our Bunting home will sell soon, as the thought of carrying two mortgages still sends a mild wave of naseau over me. We've had several looks, but no bites. Yet. I believe. I believe. I believe.

While I powered through back-to-back long runs two weeks ago, I haven't managed to log anything over 6 miles lately. Last weekend, Rachelle T., a law school friend, came to visit, which slightly skewed my workouts. And by "slightly skewed" I mean "completely obliterated." It started Friday evening with a light meal at El Rancho Grande. And by "light meal" I mean "very heavy." Saturday included breakfast burritos from Day Break Cafe, leftover Mexican for lunch, and burgers for dinner. Sunday treated us to breakfast tacos, sandwiches, multiple beers at The Colonial, a nice Italian dinner at Taverna, and dessert tacos from Reata.

I worked out this week--lifting, running, spinning. We're trying not to buy too many groceries because we don't want to move them. This sounds good in theory. In reality, it results in lots of take out and my continued practice of eating like my ship is going down. Alas.

And now it's Friday evening, and Nell and I are headed to Beastro at the Fort Worth Zoo. (Ezra is with Nana and Pop.)

1 comment:

Francie said...

I hope you guys had a good time! I'll be thinking of your move tomorrow & look forward to coming over =0)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails