Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Ah, virtual friends, how I've missed you. Admittedly, I have only myself to blame for the hiatus. Blogging and running have both taken a back seat to maxin' and relaxin'. While it's been a nice break, the beast is beginning to stir. It's time to get back out there. So what's the plan for the next month? Here are some highlights.
  • Big D Marathon. Next Sunday. I haven't run more than 10 miles in about a month, but I figure, why not? This is a fun race, and I did it in under 4 hours last year, so....
  • Sobriety. 30 days worth. Nell did it a month ago and despite a slight tinge of sadness when others sipped her beloved cabernet, she made it through. And if Seanie-boy can do it, then I've got no excuse.
  • Shiner Bash. A 100 mile ride from Austin to Shiner. With The Legendary Adam H.

Vaya con Dios, amigos.

2 comments:

Reese said...

Somehow "Sobriety" and "Shiner" being that close together doesn't seem right to me.

johnt said...

I am thinking of signing up for this Bro. How fast will yall be going? I have a mountain bike with street tires. I have ridden 75 miles once with no salts. Figure I could do this. Besides it should be fun, and I like beer too.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails