Sunday, October 26, 2008

It was a fun weekend.

Saturday morning, I put in 28 miles around west Fort Worth. Jballs joined me for about 10 miles or so. Nice to see him. He works too much.

28 miles in the bank and still smiling.

After the run, I enjoyed* an ice bath. With a rubber ducky (courtesy of Ezra).



Yeah, it's friggin' cold.
Sunday morning, Nell and I headed to Waco so she could run the Miracle Match 1/2 Marathon. I was there for support (and maybe to run a few miles). Getting ready to run 13.1 miles.
Nell and I hooked up a few miles into her 1/2 marathon, and we ran 10 miles together, taking a couple pictures of each other along the way.

Oh, and of utmost importance, the Texas Longhorns escaped in Austin to hang onto their #1 ranking!!!

*Hated and persevered.

2 comments:

Dr. Marc and Tanya said...

You need more ice in the tub! BRRR
The Lions are on the prowl>
MJ

Just12Finish said...

Hook 'em baby!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails