Thursday, May 15, 2008

I want to run at least 40 miles at the San Antonio marathon. There's a 7 and 1/2 hour time limit, so I'm thinking about finishing the marathon, then turning around and running the course backwards for seven miles before heading back to the finish line again. I'd have to maintain an 11:15 per mile pace to finish under the limit. I think I can do that.

Also, I'm mailing in my Bandera and Rocky Raccoon entry forms this weekend. $210. That's what I'll be paying to run a collective 162.2 miles. Ouch.

3 comments:

Kevin said...

40 miles! Dude, u r a wild man. I'm happy to get in 40 miles for a week, and I havent done that in a while.

afuntanilla said...

Totally doable! ddoable doable

Just12Finish said...

I can't imagine not collapsing at the end of a marathon! Good luck man, but I already know you're going to do it easily.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails