Saturday, February 23, 2008

The family went to Ol' South Pancake House for a pre-Cowtown dinner. Here's a pic of Ezra helping me decide what to order. I'm trying something new this time. Rather than eating a big meal the morning of the race, I'm enjoying my tasty breakfast the night before the long run. I'll eat a smaller (but not too small) breakfast an hour and half or so prior to the 7:30 a.m. start.
And laid out here on the dining room table is all the junk that will be accompanying me on today's 50km jaunt around Fort Worth.
*Note: I took these pics with my new Nikon Coolpix camera. I picked it up on sale yesterday. Now that I finally have a small camera I can slip in my pocket, I plan to take and post more photos. So if you like pictures, you're in luck. If not, oh well....

3 comments:

Adam said...

Me likey pictures...

AnthonyP said...

Good Luck !

Just12Finish said...

Good luck Dude - didn't realize the run is on Saturday. Runner Susan is out there too, doing the full.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails