Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Rocky Raccoon is this weekend. 50 miles of fun. I don't feel particularly well-trained for this event. Bandera was three weeks ago, and it went well, but I haven't run longer than 9 miles since. Of course, I was recovering the week after Bandera, and I suppose I can call the following weeks my "taper." But still... I don't know... we'll just have to see how it goes.

On a related note, I've been wanting to purchase a tiny digital camera to carry with me on trail runs. I saw some beautiful country during Bandera, and while the images are still fresh in my mind, I'd like to capture them for posterity (and to post here). So if anybody out there has a recommendation, let me know ASAP. I'm considering making a purchase before I leave for Huntsville.
Oh, and for the marathon brethren, Rich is starting something cool.

1 comment:

Just12Finish said...

Thanks man! I'm saving several spots for your bling! Good luck with Rocky.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails