Monday, January 07, 2008

***UPDATE***
Official Bandera results are now online. 109 runners started the 50 km, but only 86 finished (a 79% completion rate). I finished 27th overall in 6 hours, 45 minutes, 12 seconds.

I'll put together a more detailed race report over the next few days, but here are my general thoughts on Bandera.

Brutal. Steep. Rocky. Hilly. Narrow. Long. Hard. Boulders. Stones. Rocks. Warm. Exposed. Tough. Blisters. Cuts. Cactus. Ouch.

This monster 50 km in the Hill Country took me approximately 6 hours, 45 minutes (official results aren't out yet, and although I glanced briefly at the clock as I finished, I didn't pay too much attention to my exact time).

Stay tuned....

2 comments:

afuntanilla said...

Wow. Conrats. Looking forward to reading more!!

Just12Finish said...

Congrats man!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails