Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I'm unofficially running the White Rock Marathon this Sunday. Officially, I'm part of a relay team (consisting of Donaldo, Poolie, M. and V.) and will be covering a 6-mile leg of the course. Unofficially, I'm runing the entire course along with the team. I'm planning to stick with the pace of each teammate, so some relay legs will be quick (M. runs 8:00-8:30 per mile) and some will be relaxed (Donaldo plans to keep it around 14:00-15:00 per mile). My guess is our overall time will be around 4 hours, 30 minutes.

Nell is also running. Three and a half months after giving birth to Ezra James, she'll be tackling the half marathon. Pretty impressive!

2 comments:

Addy said...

have such a great time!

Amazing that nell is already tackling a half. Such an inspiration :)

Just12Finish said...

Good luck dude! That's an impressive plan.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails