Wednesday, November 21, 2007

4 days after the Ultracentric, and my legs feel fine. Soreness, which was slight and never acute, is pretty much gone. I'm going for a short (3-4 mile) run later this morning.

So what's next for me?

Well, I'm joining Donaldo and Poolie for a 5K Turkey Trot tomorrow morning. Then I've got the White Rock marathon on December 9, followed a month later by Bandera. I'm going to try for the 100K at Bandera--although everything I've read about the race tells me that the 50K is much more realistic. We'll see.

Vaya con Dios, mis amigos.

p.s. Monday's Star-Telegram contained an article about Connie Gardner, the first place women's finisher (and second place overall) in the 24 hour race. Connie ran 145.26 miles--.04 short of the American women's record. Amazing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails