Monday, October 22, 2007

The good news: I ran twice this weekend and my achilles feels fine.


The bad news: my legs are sore from my runs.


Taking off nearly 2 weeks from running appears to have done the trick as far as my aching achilles tendon goes. No soreness. But the break from running didn't go unnoticed by my quads.


Admittedly, I was a bit too excited about hitting the road again, and I stretched what was supposed to be a short 3 mile jog into an 8.5 mile run with some decent hills. I was stiff the next morning and took it a lot easier on a 4 mile run around the neighborhood.

So the next few weeks will involve lots of stretching and more running to get the legs ready for 12-hours of fun at the Ultracentric.

I.I.T.S., my friends.

On a different note, here's what one of those internet quizzes says about me:

You Are An ENTJ

The Executive

You are a natural leader - with confidence and strength that inspires others.
Driven to succeed, you are always looking for ways to gain, power, knowledge, and expertise.
Sometimes you aren't the most considerate person, especially to those who are a bit slow.
You are not easily intimidated - and you have a commanding, awe-inspiring presence.

In love, you hold high standards... for yourself, for your relationship, and for your significant other.
While it's easy for you to impress others, it's hard for you to find someone who impresses you.

At work, you are organized and good at delegating. You understand how to achieve goals.
You would make a great CEO, entrepreneur, or consultant.

How you see yourself: Rational, calm, and objective

When other people don't get you, they see you as: Inflexible, controlling, and overbearing

1 comment:

Farce Withers said...

Who needs psychoanalysts anyway?

I would just add that you are the type of person who takes online personality tests.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails