Friday, August 10, 2007

Getting ready to head to the airport for one of those wonderful day-long trips to another city for a hearing. Sitting in a metal tube circulating the recycled air of 200 business travelers should do wonders for my recovery over this vile stomach/stuffy head/throat virus. (Note the sarcasm.) According to the schedule I put together for the Ultracentric, I'm supposed to run 20 tomorrow. We'll see how that goes after the flight.
At least my wife--37 weeks and counting--has wonderful taste in coffee mugs...

4 comments:

jmd said...

That very coffee mug got me through law school.

Just12Finish said...

Hook 'em baby! Lets keep those boys out of jail long enough for the season to start eh?

bevokorean said...

don't you ever get bored of running?

afuntanilla said...

that's a cool-ass mug. i need to get one of those!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails