Friday, July 27, 2007

I'm leaving in a few hours for San Francisco to run the marathon on Sunday. This will be my last official marathon for awhile, as I don't have any others scheduled until December. I plan to put in some training runs over 26.2 miles as I gear up for the 12-hour Ultracentric in November, but no "real" marathons. And late August/early September should bring the birth of my son, which will become a top priority for the next, say, 25 years or so.

Wow--by the time my son is my age, I'll be 60 years old.

Wow. Wow. Wow.

1 comment:

Addy said...

Wow...have such an amazing time in one of the best cities ever :) Gosh...I love that bridge!

And what an exciting life changing 'marathon' event to be coming up next month.

Good luck with all!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails