Monday, June 11, 2007

I've been pretty busy at work these days. Our 4th wedding anniversary was Thursday, but we weren't able to really celebrate until Saturday, as I was stuck at the office late during the week. That sucks. But I have a wonderfully supportive and understanding (and beautifully pregnant) wife, so we were able to wait a couple of days....

Oh, and as a result of the endless billable hours, I skipped my long run this weekend. 14+ hour days have a way of killing any motivation to hit the pavement. After leaving the house at 5:45 a.m. Friday morning and not returning until 8:30 p.m. that night, I didn't feel like getting up early Saturday, so I blissfully slept in. Around noon, I managed to drag myself to the gym to lift weights and put in an hour of cardio, but no running. I had to work again on Sunday for a few hours, and I didn't make it up in time to beat the heat, so I did another an hour of air conditioned cardio. But no running. Same goes for today. Didn't get up in time to run before work. I'll lift weights after work, but no running.

Gotta run tomorrow. Inertia is starting to kick in.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails