Tuesday, May 22, 2007

I've got another marathon in 4 days. I haven't done much endurance running since the last one. My longest run was 14 miles or so. I did 11 miles last weekend. We'll see how it goes. This will be the last marathon until the fall.

Wait, that's not right. I've got San Francisco in late July. That will be the lost one until the fall.

Oh, and here's the next goal--I want to run 50 miles straight by the end of the year. I'm setting my sights on the Ultracentric 12 hour run. I am insane.

1 comment:

Addy said...

Good luck at the race!

I like your goal :) I have the same one, though mine'll be a distance event, not timed, so I get an extra hour! The ultracentric should be cool, though that many laps around a track might make me dizzy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails