Saturday, April 14, 2007

I am completely unmotivated to go outside today. The weather was nice most of the week, but now that Saturday has arrived the temperature has plummeted into the 40s. There's also a wind advisory. Ugh. So much for my 20 mile run. I think I'll put in the miles tomorrow, when it's supposed to be sunny and in the 60s.

Nell is off to a baby shower this afternoon (not her own), followed by a photo shoot. What to do? What to do? The FAC closes at 3 pm, so I guess I need to get off the couch if I'm going to workout indoors.

Different subject -- things are coming along with El Scorcho. The website went up last week (still a work in progress), and we've already had some folks sign up for the race, which is pretty good because other than this blog, we haven't advertised anywhere. There's even a Runners World message board discussion about the race. Very cool.

Don't forget to sign up soon!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails