Saturday, March 31, 2007

A couple quick notes this morning.




First, I have officially qualified as a Marathon Maniac. I checked the requirements, and I meet two of the criteria--I ran 2 marathons in 3 weeks (Mardi Gras and the Waco 5-0) and I ran 3 marathons in 3 months (White Rock, Mardi Gras, and Waco). I will be joining soon.




Second, yesterday I discovered that the Big D Marathon is taking place tomorrow. So why not? I'm signing up today, and 24 hours from now, I'll be hitting the roads for another 26.2 miles.

4 comments:

Frandog said...

I've never heard of the Big D. Good Luck!

Addy said...

Wow!! Congrats on becoming a Maniac :) Maybe someday I'll be able to gain such great status!

Good luck at the marathon tomorrow and have a great time

And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and wishing me well!

mrjwhit~ said...

Man, that is crazy. Way to go.

mrjwhit~ said...

Man, that is crazy. Wishing you the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails