Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The headlamp arrived. So naturally I had to go running last night. I convinced Nell to join me, and we ran a little over 6 miles. I felt much safer running through the neighborhood. Cars actually moved over a few inches as they whizzed by. On the trail, I kept the headlamp turned off most of the time, as we enjoyed the quiet solititude of being the only ones running along the Trinity River.

This morning, I awoke to 70 degree humidity. As I sipped my morning coffee, Channel 5 informed me of an impending cold front, bringing rain, sleet, snow, ice, etc. by this evening. Taking advantage of what appeared to be the last warm morning for quite awhile, I laced up my running shoes and went on a quick 4 miler. Good times.

And lastly, White Rock approaches. Stay strong.

2 comments:

Farce Withers said...

i didn't know lawyers could be honest.

Bex said...

Love the headlamp. That's on my Xmas wishlist. Good Luck in White Rock! Say hi to Rich from Just 12 Finish for me.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails